What’s the Process?
- 420 Card in Aventura FL
- Arthritis Treatment in Dade FL
- Cancer Side Effects Treatment in Davie FL
- CBD Dispensary in Hallandale FL
- Doctors for Medical Marijuana in Palm Beach FL
- Glaucoma Treatment in Broward FL
- HIV Treatment in Dania FL
- Local Marijuana Doctors in Fort Lauderdale FL
- Marihuana Doctor in Hollywood FL
- Medical Marijuana Card Doctor in Pembroke Pines FL
Amendment 2 specifically qualifies patients suffering from the following conditions (or any condition of equivalent symptoms and severity
Severe Back Pain
Severe Muscle Spasms
(PTSD) Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
(IBS) Irritable Bowel Syndrome
What are the basic requirements?
You must be a Florida resident to qualify.
You must be over the age of 18. Minors with qualifying conditions are still eligible, however must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
You must have a valid photo ID. If your ID is not Florida issued additional proof of residency is required.
Bring any medical records related to your qualifying condition with you to your appointment (if available).